You want to return a product because the colour doesn’t match your bathroom quite as well as you thought it would? No problem! You want to cancel an order because you changed your mind? Can do! Just take a look here at how it’s done:
Good to know about returns and cancellations
• You have 15 days from the date of delivery to return your item(s)!
• Exchanging an item is possible by returning the item you purchased and then placing a new order.
• Keep the return conditions in mind. An item should be i) in its original packaging, ii) unused, and iii) still have all its spare parts.
• Package returns are free when completed with our return label.
• For pallet returns, the costs may vary depending on your address and the size of the item, but usually they cost between £50-£150. Ask for an estimate from our customer service team.
• We always make sure to package our items carefully but in the unlikely event that you do receive an item damaged, there are two possibilities: either you notice that they are damaged upon delivery, in which case you should refuse the delivery and inform the deliverer OR you realise the goods are damaged later, in which case you have 3 days to send us pictures of the items and their packaging and we will gladly arrange for the items to be picked up free of charge.