We understand that you would like to receive your order as soon as possible, especially when you have a big bathroom renovation project planned! We therefore work as hard as we can to get your order delivered to you as fast as possible. This is what happens on our side once you’ve placed your order:
Good to know about delivery
• Inspect the goods before accepting them to ensure that they have not been damaged in transportation.
• A tracking code will be sent out for package deliveries (for pallet shipments we don’t provide tracking unfortunately). If you have not received a tracking code, just shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Orders outside of office hours will be processed the next working day.
• When ordering in stock and out-of-stock items together; your entire order will be sent out once we have received all items from the manufacturer. Contact us should you wish to split delivery.
• Pallet deliveries will be delivered as close as possible to your front door. If this location is unreachable for any reason, delivery will be made as near to your delivery address as possible. The driver is not insured to take the goods inside your property.
• It is therefore strongly recommended that at least 2 able-bodied people are available to accept the deliver.
If no one is available to sign for the goods after multiple delivery attempts the parcel will be sent back to us by the courier. Please be aware that we are unable to cover the cost of a second delivery attempt from Germany.
• There might be extra fees for delivery to the British Isles and Ireland. Shipping costs for other countries vary depending on the order and destination. Please contact us if you need a quote.
We offer the lowest prices. This means we don’t hide excess fees such as shipping costs in the price but we are transparent about what the product itself costs, and what it costs to get it shipped to you. Alright, that’s not completely true, we charge you less for delivery than what it costs us. This is because we never want to become lazy in reducing shipping costs, and like to pass the savings on to you.