Main features: Darling New series Wall-mounted Toilet pan washdown model Rimless... more
Product information "Duravit Darling New Wall-mounted toilet pan washdown model rimless"
|Type of product:||Wall-mounted toilets|
- Darling New series
- Wall-mounted Toilet pan washdown model
- Colour: White
- Material: Sanitary porcelain (2557090000) or WonderGliss porcelain (25570900001)
- Flush volume: 4,5L
- Outlet: Horizontal
- Dimensions: 400 x 370 x 540 mm
- Durafix system included
- EWL class 1
Accessories (to be ordered separately):
- Fixing (006500)
- Noise reduction gasket (005064)
- Toilet seat and cover (006989, 006981)
- This article only contains the toilet pan.
- Product sheet: Click Here
- Mounting instructions 1: Click Here
- Instructions for care for ceramic: Click Here
- Instructions for care for Wondergliss: Click Here
What is WonderGliss?
Wondergliss is an innovative technology developed by Duravit. This consists of a double-firing process to the ceramic that gives it a smooth, clean and shiny finish for a longer time. Thus, this delivers exceptional quality and numerous advantages. Indeed, all the residues are dragged by the water when they present themselves, thanks to the technology and resistance built into these items. This technology is characterised by improvements in resistance and furthemore durability. Finally, production processes have been carefully developed to preserve environment and health. This eco-friendly stance and the finishing touch prevent any build up of risks for health.
Rimless or not: What is the difference?
The rim is the superior part of the pan, a fold that hides the area through which the flushing water is propelled. What is the point of deleting it? To gain in hygiene as a traditional rim is quite difficult to clean entirely and bacterias accumulate inevitably. With the rimless system, cleaning becomes much easier and the design of the pan is clearer. Moreover, the DirectFlush system made by Villeroy & Boch (on rimless models) is especially designed to optimize the volume of water used per flush and thus enables real savings in water.